National Payments is a fintech company specializing in credit card processing for the hospitality industry. With a focus on improving check-in efficiencies, reducing processing risks, and saving hoteliers thousands of dollars in fraudulent chargebacks, National Payments has established an outstanding track record of delivering seamless hotel implementations for payment processing.
Job Opportunity: Commission-based salesperson role that targets Canadian and US hotels and resorts to switch to National Payments for their payment processing needs.
You get to:
- Target hotels needing to upgrade to EMV processing from Magswipe.
- Introduce the Converge Hospitality solution to hotels of all brands that are currently using paper-based authorization forms, Sertifi, or Canary.
Utilize your existing network in the hospitality industry to set appointments with hotel managers, owners, accountants, and other key decision makers
What you need to succeed:
- Background in the hotel industry.
- Understanding of hotel property management systems and payment processing.
- Strong network of industry contacts.
- Superior relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for customer service.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Proven track record in sales.
The commission-based system helps you earn lifetime earnings, with monthly payouts for each hotel that you onboard with us. Flexible work arrangements allow you to work full or part-time from the comfort of your home, on your own time.
If you are ready to take your hotel industry expertise and sales skills to the next level, National Payments welcomes you to apply by sending your resume to Michael@nationalpayments.ca