Leaders In Chargeback Prevention
We help provide your hotels the best in industry practices and recommendations to significantly reduce costly chargebacks from your profit center, and help improve your bottom line.
It’s this approach that has lead to a proven and excellent track record with our hotel merchants for chargeback reduction and prevention. We have refined our experience in chargeback prevention and best practices, and innovative templates to better assist your property with refuting chargebacks and improving your bottom line.
Each property is a truly valued client of ours, and we work hard to earn your trust and confidence through superior customer service and proactive tool kits on a day-to-day basis.
No one else in the industry can match our commitment for chargeback prevention guidance.
Reduce Your Risk
At hospitality payments, we hold payment security as our priority. That’s why we make a proactive effort to help provide our merchants everything they need to keep their business protected – from achieving pci dss compliance to securing your customers’ data throughout transactions.
COST & RISK MANAGEMENT
In today’s credit card processing environment in North America, hospitality payments firmly believe that we are in a uniquely qualified position to best provide hotel merchants an optimized cost & risk management program to help manage their risk better than anybody else.
4 PILLARS TO REDUCE RISK
We believe that there are four key pillars to a low risk, and cost effective card processing platform.
Those existing hotel properties that are still processing credit cards via magstripe are at serious risk of card data being compromised, plus the additional costs associated with chargeback’s that cant be disputed due to fraudulent credit card transactions and or non-emv processing
The Four Pillars of Low Risk, and Cost-Effective Card Processing
- True Interchange Plus pricing is not only the mostconsistent and transparent price model, but it alsoresults in simple, easy to understand monthly billings
- Avoid Interchange Differential or Blended Pricing models which are lesspredictable and result in more complex billings
- Monitor Transaction fees, Assessment fees, and Licensing fees against your initial quote
- Select EMV, Chip & Pin compliant terminals that ensure tokenization of card data
- Select POS/PMS systems that integrate tokenization into your card transaction practices
- Avoid using magnetic swipe outside of an EMV compliant POS/PMS system; THEY can’t steal what you don’t have
- With EMV, Chip & Pin compliant terminals, and POS/PMS systems that ensure tokenization of card data, you are ready to obtain your annual PCI certification
- This certification provides you independent assurance of low-risk card processing
- Merchants that do not have PCI certification could be facing significant cost burden and higher risk
- Tokenizing your card transactions is an essential step in the risk management process, but it may not be enough
- Your card processing practices, reservation booking, no-show billings, and card not present practices need to comply with ‘best practices’ to not only minimize card data, and card use fraud, but to minimize chargebacks
- In many cases, chargebacks can be avoided through the disciplined adoption of best practices