National Payments has a very exciting Sales Consultant opportunity available in your area.
National Payments is a boutique Fin-Tech company that specializes in helping merchants save money on their credit and debit card processing. We offer the most extensive range of POS Solutions available in Canada that improve our merchant’s operational efficiencies, including new and emerging technologies.
We enjoy a strong and loyal merchant following and are renowned for our ability to provide outstanding service. Our sales and growth success has lead us to expand across the Canadian market.
The National Payments Sales Consultant is a premium commission based business development role, with a focus on developing new business and prospecting new leads. Our Sales Consultants will be targeting a range of small-medium sized businesses in a defined territory. We are seeking experienced, dynamic, high-performing, client-focused individuals with professional outside sales experience.
- This position is for people with a hunter mentality, who wants to be their own boss, and make big income while doing so with the backing of an amazing ad unique merchant service provider.
- Be a part of the National Payments industry leading sales team, which provides tremendous growth and income opportunity for high-achievers
- Establish contact with new commercial customers with an emphasis on the hospitality industry.
- Propose available packages and/or services personalized to the customers’ needs
- Work in your local territory from your own home office
- Prospect for new business and generate leads.
- Qualify and present solutions to clients based on a consultative approach
- Provide clients with a dollar for dollar statement analysis of their current vs. National Payments solution and pricing (statement analysis model will be supplied)
- Close sales and properly complete and submit sales agreements
- Communicate with sales management daily and submit weekly sales reporting
What We Are Looking For From You:
- Competitive Hunter Type mentality
- Experience in networking and business development is mandatory
- A well organized, efficient, personable and professional sales person
- Confidence when speaking to others is a very good asset
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to make an insane amount of money!
What We Require From You:
- 2+ years B2B sales experience
- Motivated individuals with a captivating and competitive mentality
- Demonstrated ability to cold call, prospect, qualify and close business is mandatory
- Organized with ability to properly and neatly complete client applications and agreements
- Availability M – F from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM plus Tuesday evening training calls.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- A smartphone, computer and printer
- Willing to learn new sales techniques that work in this industry
- Strong closing skills
- Income motivated
If you feel you are they type of person that has that special ability to prospect and close new business, we want to hear from you!
Submit Your Resume & Cover Letter
*Please fill in required fields.