We Know Hotels
At National Payments, we love hotels, motels, Inns and extended stay properties – specializing in integrated merchant credit card solutions with the business’ own PMS (property management systems). Our team is highly experienced with the leading hotel PMS systems in Canada, including the latest EMV solutions certified with Opera, LightSpeed, Maestro, SynXis among others.
National Payments can provide your hotel a complete EMV Chip & Pin Solution that is fully integrated with your PMS platform.
The perfect fit to your hotel’s property management system.
National Payments is excited to announce that we can now offer the one of the first fully integrated EMV Chip & Pin solution with Opera PMS available in Canada!
This will finally allow hoteliers to integrate your existing Opera PMS platform for a completely coordinated and interfaced credit and debit card solution along with the ability to provide guests to pay in their local currency. We would be delighted to discuss this game-changer solution and how it will directly help your hotel save money, reduce chargebacks and streamline your reconciliation processes.
Smooth, seamless conversions combined with our “hands on approach” ensures that your property will not experience any issues or downtime when you switch!
Actions speak louder than words, which is why we go above and beyond to create a worry-free experience when implementing our POS solutions for your property. National Payments is committed to each and every client to champion all facets of the merchant POS installation, activation and training for your team’s benefit.
The Four Pillars of Low Risk, and Cost-Effective Card Processing
- True Interchange Plus pricing is not only the mostconsistent and transparent price model, but it alsoresults in simple, easy to understand monthly billings
- Avoid Interchange Differential or Blended Pricing models which are lesspredictable and result in more complex billings
- Monitor Transaction fees, Assessment fees, and Licensing fees against your initial quote
- Select EMV, Chip & Pin compliant terminals that ensure tokenization of card data
- Select POS/PMS systems that integrate tokenization into your card transaction practices
- Avoid using magnetic swipe outside of an EMV compliant POS/PMS system; THEY can’t steal what you don’t have
- With EMV, Chip & Pin compliant terminals, and POS/PMS systems that ensure tokenization of card data, you are ready to obtain your annual PCI certification
- This certification provides you independent assurance of low-risk card processing
- Merchants that do not have PCI certification could be facing significant cost burden and higher risk
- Tokenizing your card transactions is an essential step in the risk management process, but it may not be enough
- Your card processing practices, reservation booking, no-show billings, and card not present practices need to comply with ‘best practices’ to not only minimize card data, and card use fraud, but to minimize chargebacks
- In many cases, chargebacks can be avoided through the disciplined adoption of best practices
National Payments is a leader in chargeback prevention for hotels!
Each property is a truly valued client of ours, and we work hard to earn your trust and confidence through superior customer service and proactive tool kits on a day-to-day basis.
Virtually no one else in the industry can match our commitment for chargeback prevention guidance.